Product features ladies backpack:
- Weight: 1 kg Women's leather backpack
- Usage: Student/Shopper/Mom for Women Leather Backpack, School/Shopping/Travel Women Leather Backpack,
- women luxury leather backpack,
- Techniques: jacquard
- Style: Large women backpack, cute women leather backpack 2022, new useful women leather backpack, fashion women leather backpack, patchwork women leather backpack, casual women leather backpacks, women leather backpack, retro women leather backpacks, shoulder women leather backpack, vegetable tanned leather women leather backpack, women backpack of leather.
- Size: about 25 × 10 × 32 cm
- Season: Four seasons women leather backpack
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Main Material: Genuine Leather
- Lining material: cotton
- Item Type: Backpacks Women
- Inside: inner compartment, mobile phone pocket, inner pocket with zip, inner compartment
- Handle/Strap Type: Soft Handle
- Genuine Leather Type: Cowhide Leather
- Exterior: Solid bag
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Carrying system: Curved shoulder strap
- Capacity: Less than 20 liters
- Can put: cellphone/book/wallet/book/ladies leather backpack
- Backpacks Type: Softback
This backpack uses vegetable tanned cowhide leather
What is vegetable tanned cowhide leather?
Vegetable tanned cowhide is the best of the first layer of cowhide. It differs from the common spray paint leather on the market (painted skin is sprayed with a layer of paint, skin, water, mud, which is used to cover the abdomen and skin of the original cowhide. Many scars and defects in the usually used after spray painting), but vegetable tanned leather cowhide is made from whole cowhide. It is known because only the best part of the cow is selected.
What are the advantages of vegetable tanning material for vegetable tanned cowhide?
Protection of the environment: Vegetable tanned leather, tanned with tannic acid extract as the main tanning agent, contains only purely natural animal and vegetable ingredients, and does not contain heavy metals, benzene, phenol and other aromatic and harmful ingredients found in leather produced by other tanning processes . It has real environmental protection properties.
Naturalness: After the vegetable tanned leather is finished, it is not decorated with color. Therefore, the surface of the leather body retains the texture and luster of the leather itself, which is very natural. The texture keeps the natural feel of the leather and is very retro. The luster is soft and transparent, and when buyers use it, the luster of the leather becomes even softer.
Wear Resistance: With the improvement of tanning technology, vegetable tanned leather can also offer ideal hand feeling and excellent abrasion resistance. The hands feel plump and the leather is robust. Vegetable tanned leather is breathable and hygroscopic, and consumers will feel comfortable wearing it.
How do you care for vegetable tanned leather?
In general, animal fat is recommended as a care oil. Due to its similar properties, it has the best care effect for leather. As for cleaning, as a rule, it is not recommended to deal with it. Because when the color of the leather gets darker, such small stains no longer have a great impact, but form a simple and particular style that is more interesting. Since vegetable tanned leather absorbs moisture and oil easily, if it comes into contact with dirt, do not try to wipe it with water, as a small stain will turn into a small piece of smudge. If a small area is splashed with clean water during use, the water will penetrate quickly, but after the water dries naturally, there is usually no trace left.